Sunday, March 27, 2005

Foreword

In order to encourage me to get my book started, I've decided to try my hand at writing it as a serial in true blog style. This is a fantasy story that I have been crafting for quite some time, with which I hope to expound some spiritual truths about the Christian journey, with a distinctive flare for action, adventure and victory!

It has a decidedly dark feeling because I am hoping to mirror the darkness of our own world with the fictional world that I endeavour to create. I wish to contrast this with the themes that Jesus Christ brought to our world - Hope, Redemption and the power of God to overcome our enemies. I hope you enjoy!

(All content on this blog is copyright Ryan Stringer - please do not alter or distribute outside of this blog without express permission of the author)

1 Comments:

Blogger Island Girl said...

Awesome! I am really looking forward to reading this Ryan.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.