Thursday, November 24, 2005

Update - November 24, 2005

Well, the next chapter of Shadow of Death is up. As usual I wrote more than I planned, thus what had been planned to be just Chapter 3 will now become Chapter 3 and 4. The good part about this is that I am a large chunk of the way through Chapter 4 already.

I am changing the way I do things around here - I won't be posting in little segments anymore, but will post whole chapters. This way, the continuity isn't so broken up as it has been previously.

I also highly reccomend visiting my Elfwood Library - the community of writers and readers there is absolutely amazing and the amount of comments and feedback I have received is nothing short of spectacular! Anyone who enjoys (or might enjoy) doing fantasy / sci-fi art or writing would be well-advised to sign up on Elfwood as well. Anyway, enjoy Chapter 3, and as usual, leave some friggin' comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.