Friday, August 18, 2006

Pre-Destined Prad Sketch

Image Copyright 2006, Josiah D. Haught
* * *
The other day I was just leaving some comments on the day's newly posted art on Elfwood and I came across a guy named Josiah Haught, who had some good fantasy sketches. I had mentioned that I'd be interested in commissioning some work from him, and he graciously offered to do some drawing for me for free! Nice guy!

Later on, I got this in my email:

--------------------------------------------
I was flipping through some of my art to see if I had any free paper,and found this.Just after reading the first part of "Prad", I immediatly saw that this -drawn a month ago- could be him. It's a sketch for a elven paladin.....strange. If you want it, I could color to your preferances,or complete it in pencil. If you have any other characters, they might magicaly appear in my stack of random drawings. Who knows?
Josiah D. Haught
-Elfwood Artist
-------------------------------------------

Well hey, who am I to argue??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.